Week beginning 01 March 2021
Hello Year 4! At the side of the page, you will find this week's work organised into separate days.
However, there are some tasks you should be doing daily:
Please complete workout 7 in your maths and English books this week. You can mark them yourself using the back of the book when you have finished.
Spellings test- please see if someone can test you on unit 6 spellings on Friday
Each day, please ensure you read for 25 minutes.
If you finish a book, you can quiz here: https://ukhosted5.renlearn.co.uk/2158412/
Don't forget you can practise your spellings on Nessy at home too!
Please practise Unit 9 spellings. You can find them under 'spellings' on our class page.
Here are some exciting ways to help you learn your spellings:
- Make up a silly spelling song/rap
- Create a spelling pyramid- add a letter at a time to create your word. eg. l, le, lea, lear, learn
- Draw a picture and hide your spellings in it
- Create graffiti spellings
- Write out your spellings in rainbow colours
- Write a story using each spelling word
- Play hangman
- Create a word-search
Times table/mental maths work:
Warm up using super movers!
There are lots of mental maths worksheets to have a go at on our main class page. Don't forget you can always go on TT Rockstars and Numbots. There are also games on this website too: