Friends of St Peter's Association
Welcome to the Friends section of the website.
St Peter's School has an active Friends Association that plays an important role in the life of our school. The Friends aims to raise funds to support the school and provides a variety of social opportunities for the whole family. It regularly organises film shows, quiz nights and the fantastic Christmas and Summer Fayres.
All parents and members of staff of the school are automatically members of the PTA and we encourage everyone to get involved in our events and activities. Please look out for invitations to their regular meetings in the school newsletter. Everyone is welcome and we encourage parents to come to meetings which are usually held at the school at the end of the school day. Your support will be much appreciated. If you are not able to come to the meetings, but would still like to be involved, there are plenty of other ways you can help. Also, if you have a skill that you think the PTA could make use of. please let us know. Please do not hesitate to contact the School Office in the first instance (email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Friends Association is a registered charity with the Charity Commission.
Simple ways that you can help the PTA…
- Volunteer! If every parent/carer helped at just one event every year, we could easily run so many wonderful events - we always have many more ideas than we can physically put into action!
- Use #easyfundraising when you shop. The school is registered to receive charitable donations through Easyfundraising which will donate a percentage of the purchase price, on orders made with over 3,000 online retailers, including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, M&S and lots more. Every time you shop, you will raise a free donation for St Peter's School - it's that easy! Find out more - https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stpeterscatholicprimaryschool-1537277189-1567080837/ See flier below.
- School Lottery. Help us raise essential school funds. Support our lottery from just £1 a week. Guaranteed cash prize every week with the chance to win up to £25,000. To join in go to yourschoollottery.co.uk and search for St Peter's Catholic Primary School. Good luck!
- Donate through Direct Debit and Gift Aid. If you feel you could donate regularly to the school please set up a direct debit to the school for whatever you feel able to give. Also, complete a Gift Aid form if you are eligible, so that we can claim another 25p on every £1 of your contributions. Please see the donate button on the home page of this website.
- Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices and convenient shopping features as on amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when customers shop through the URL https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1194596-0 Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price of eligible purchases to our school.
- View our Amazon wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/?ie=UTF8&ref_=sv_wl_1