20th July 2021
Before you do anything else, please read the end of Song of the Dolphin Boy and then quiz!
Today we are dedicating the day to computing!
I have attached a PowerPoint which will talk you through the whole day.
Here are your jobs for today:
1. Complete the E-safety work sheets (if possible discuss how to stay safe online with an adult). Read through the E-safety story PowerPoint.
2. Begin to think about Wikipedia. Read through slides 1-15 of my Wiki PowerPoint. Have a go at making sensible changes on Simple Wikipedia if you have been given permission by someone in your house.
3. Find out as many possible facts as you can about a marine animal. Read slides 16-18. Present your information in a Word Document. Use the Internet and books to help you.
4. Use Purple Mash to upload your work to our class page. Use slides 19-24 to help you. You can format your information by changing the text/colour/pictures etc.
5. Leave positive comments on your classmates' work (slide 25). This will not appear until I have accepted it.
You will need to email me to ask for your Purple Mash log in.