- Class Pages
- Year 3
- Working From Home
- Spring Term 2 Working From Home
- 2. Week Beginning 1st March
- 02nd March 2021 Tuesday
02nd March 2021 Tuesday
We are doing a maths zoom at 9am. Please use the link in the email to take part in this.
Today we are going to be thinking about equivalent lengths, focusing on cm and mm.
If you were unable to join the zoom, click on this link to watch a video on this topic:
and work through the powerpoint below before you try to complete the worksheet.
We are doing an English zoom at 10:30am. Please use the link in the email to take part in this.
Today we are going to recap when we use a/an and then recap the use of prepositions. Both of these things you have done whilst you are learning from home.
Please join us on the zoom - we will be looking at how / when these these grammar features are used.
Your work for today is on Google Classroom. Please log in here to complete it!
Today is PE day!
Here are some activities you could have a go at today:
- Have you got a skipping rope? Practise skipping on the spot and travelling!
- Have you got a hula hoop? This is really great for all the muscles in your tummy! See how long you can hula hoop for before it falls down. Who's the quickest in your family?
- Try some yoga - there are lots of great videos on YouTube.
- Try setting up an obstacle course at home!
- How long can you throw and catch a ball for without dropping it? Try it with someone else at home. See how far apart you can do it without dropping it.
- Have a dance! There are loads of great dance along videos on YouTube.
- Ride your bike! This is great exercise!
- If none of these activities take your fancy...there's always a Joe Wicks workout!!